1950 - 1978

Building continued in the fifties when Weber Hall was constructed on the rear portion of the rectory lot to serve as a Church office and Sunday School building. In 1964, the old wooden rectory was replaced by the current brick structure. Lots and a residence on the southwest corner of Virginia Avenue and Second Street were acquired fifteen years later to ensure that space continues to be available to support church growth.